Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Monki Wishlist for February

Monki Wishlist for February


So I'm going to London in three weeks and it looks like I'll be spending all my money in Monki cos the stuff they have in at the moment is gorgeousssss. I love Monki and their Scandi style and I think these pieces will be great to transition from winter into spring, especially as *shock horror* there is some colour with the bright floral jumper :-))
I really cannot resist anything monochrome, (I think its becoming a problem haha) but I think the striped oversized dress will be a great basic to have in my wardrobe which I can dress up and down. I LOVE the light wash denim jacket and how the shape is quite boxy, I definitely think I think I need it in my life as it'll look so nice thrown on with anything.
Also how cute is this dinky backpack??? And triange bra?? Monki have such a nice selection of underwear- simple but really pretty.

Are there any pieces from Monki you're lusting after? Comment if you wish :-))

Em x x


2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist, I love everything...
    I really need to check out their website!

    mabsoph.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete