Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I Love Fashion

Hiiiiii,
So summer is most definitely over & I have finally started my course in fashion & clothing at college woooo
As part of the course we've been asked to create a blog if you haven't already, (can't believe I've had this blog 8 months already!) & to explain why you love fashion in a post..
I love fashion for a number of reasons, primarily because I love how clothes can make you feel. I love how you can express your personality & literally wear your mood through your clothes. Also how certain clothes/shoes/accessories can make you feel completely different, more confident even.
I love how fashion is always upcoming & exciting, how some trends come & go yet there are the classics that will never go out of style such as the little black dress :-)
As I constantly read fashion magazines, I get most of my inspiration for styling from them, my favourite being Company magazine, aswell as blogger streetstyle and my absolute style icon Alexa Chung. I adore her preppy school girl meets grunge style and she never puts a fashion foot wrong in my eyes, so I like to take ideas from her outfits and incorporate into my own style.

Hope you liked this post, thanks for reading! :-)

Em x
How perf is she though???

No comments:

Post a Comment