So I can't believe I've had this blog since January - this year is really flying by! Throughout this time I have really enjoyed making posts and although there are a quite a lot of photos of me on here by now expressing my personal style & ramblings etc, I thought it might be nice to do this post on 25 random facts about me (just because 50 would make an incredibly long post haha), for anyone who reads my blog to get to know me a bit better, so here goes...
1. My full name is Emily Hannah Richmond, and I really dislike my middle name idk why haha
2. I'm 16 and my birthday's on 31st January - I share my birthday with Justin Timberlake :-)
3. I decided to call my blog, 'the typical aquarius' because that is my star sign & Aquarian traits describe me down to a T :-)
4. My favourite bands/artists are: Jake Bugg, the 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club, Kodaline, Bastille, Nina Nesbitt, Eliza Doolittle and Lana Del Rey, but I do like quite a lot of different music
5. A self portrait I did for art in y10 got projected onto Buckingham Palace as part of a big arts project
6. I am a pollo-pescatarian, so meat wise I only eat chicken & fish - basically I'm just a fussy eater but I would become a vegetarian if I didn't like chicken so much ;-)
7. My favourite season is autumn because I think it's so pretty when the leaves change colour & I get to wear my favourite clothes - cosy jumpers, scarves & chunky boots
8. I love rainy days - unlike most I don't really mind the British weather haha
9. I have mentioned this before but I have an obsession with the 1920s era, I literally love everything about it. I also love the 30's through to the 60's :-)
10. I really really want to live in London when I'm older, but I'd also love to live abroad at some point, in Berlin or Paris.
11. My mum is like the queen of accents, unfortunately I don't have the same talent apart from being able to do a bit of an Australian accent- maybe it's cos I have family who are from Oz, who knows haha
12. Animals with no legs really freak me out such as snakes, eels, worms etc bleurghh
13. I love old black and white films, one of my favourites is Some Like it Hot with Marilyn Monroe
14. I definitely over think things & worry too much even though I know I shouldn't
15. I actually love singing, and my sister is the only person that's ever heard me properly, although I did have to sing a line in a legally blonde number I did at one of my dance shows once and it was one of the most nerve-wracking things I've done!
16. My weakness is biscuits, especially chocolate hobnobs - they're too good
17. I'm very independent and don't mind being on my own at all - I think it's healthy to be able to enjoy your own company :-)
18. I am such a Disney fan, I love all the classic Disney films but my favourites have to by The Little Mermaid, Mulan and The Sword and the Stone - when I was little I loved The Little Mermaid so much I decided I wanted to be a mermaid, because obviously that's a legit career.. ;-)
19. I don't really like tea or coffee so I only have hot chocolate, but I do want to try fruit teas cos I find normal tea really bland
20. Me and my sister are really close, she is basically another version of me we are so similar :-)
21. I really like learning languages & I want to be fluent in at least one other language whether it be German or Russian which I did for GCSE or French/Italian which I know a little bit
22. Although I had braces for 2 and a half years and they are straight, I don't like smiling with my teeth, idk I just can't
23. I'm quite a jumpy person, I literally jump at everything- even when the toaster pops up at times, and I also can't watch horror films basically because I'm a bit of a scaredy cat
24. I have a stupid humour and I really am quite weird when people get to know me
25. Although I love dogs & had the loveliest chocolate labrador growing up, I really want a black fluffy cat which I would call кошка (Koshka).
If you've managed to get to the end of this post without falling asleep then seriously well done haha. Anyway I hope you've learnt a little bit more about me, and thanks for reading!