Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

St Michael's Mount & OOTN

 



 

So to continue from my last post, this is part two with photos I took from St Michael's Mount, a little island near Penzance - which was a trek to get upto but totally worth it for the amazing views & to go inside the beautiful medieval castle & church. I really love old buildings & anything oldy worldy so I found it really interesting, in fact I could quite happily live there, how cute would it be to sit in the little alcove bookcase & read? I could do that all day to be honest :-)
 I can understand why it's such a popular tourist attraction, and there were all kinds of nationalities visiting, including some Dutch men in clogs!
 
 


 Embellished T-Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Jelly Sandals - eBay


For my OOTN I wore quite a girly ensemble what with the pastel colours & my clear glitter jelly shoes, which I am so in love with - I don't even care if I look like a five year old in them haha. I know they are definitely a love/hate thing and have been pretty popular this summer, so when I saw them on eBay for only £13.99, I had to buy myself a pair. I understand why I wore them when I was little because they are so comfortble, and the chunky heel gives me extra height which is great if you're a midget like me :-)
 
Hope you like the look,
 
Em x 


No comments:

Post a Comment