Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

I wanna live, life by the sea..







 
 
 
 

Just because this reminded me of one of my best friends Eleanor - or should I say Cat Lady ;-)

 
                 Thought this was cute :-)








 Helloooo,
 
I apologise for the lack of posts lately, espescially since I said I would be focusing more on my blog, but I promise I have lots of posts to follow so hooooray I'm back!
Last week I went on holiday to Cornwall with my family which was lovely, really relaxing and a nice break for everyone. We stayed near St Ives which really is the prettiest seaside town with gorgeous beaches, so of course I took my camera around with me & really enjoyed taking the photos - I mean it would be rude not to in such a picturesque place :-)
 
Enjoy!
 
Em x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment