Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

It's My Blog's 1st Birthday! - Outfit Snippets from the Past Year

Hello!
So today might be another dreary monday, but it's actually a year today since I started blogging on 'The Typical Aquarius' woohooo! :-))
I can't quite believe it's been a year, to be honest I think starting my blog has been one of the best decisions I made last year - it may sound cheesy but it really has been, I only intended writing and documenting my style on my blog for myself and I never expected anyone to read it/comment/let alone give me opportunities through my blog, which I've been really grateful for :-)
Throughout the past year I've really enjoyed taking photos and writing posts, and obviously my sister Katie has had a big part to play in my blog since she is my 'photographer' bless her haha, however now that I own a tripod I shouldn't have to nag her as much to take my photos for me ;-)

As a sort of reflection from my past year of blogging I thought I'd include some outfit snippets, most of which are from spring/summer and didn't get included in blog posts as most of them are random photos. I think my style has really developed since starting my blog, especially I think since leaving school and starting fashion at college - which I absolutely love!





































And with the new year, comes a new do.. yep, I now have a full fringe, I was in need the change haha :-).
I know I've been slacking in the posting department lately particularly with outfit posts, but I have plenty planned, so expect some pretty soon!

As always thank you so much for reading and sticking with me through 2013!

Em x x

No comments:

Post a Comment