Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Katie's Birthday Meal


 
Katie wears:
Shirt - Zara
Skirt - River Island
Shoes - River Island
Earrings - Present from me :-)



Top - Monki
Skirt - DIY
Necklace & Braclet - Topshop


 
Hello!
 
So last night me & my family went out for a lovely italian for my sister's birthday and as well posting my own OOTN, I thought that I'd make Katie's the main feature; I can't believe how chic and grown up she looks, at 12! She puts the style of the 12 year old me to shame that's for sure -.-
Not going to lie, I am insanely jealous of her oufit, mainly because I know I wouldn't be able to pull off what she is wearing like she can, the skinny thing! I absolutley love the floral print shirt, it just screams summer, and the collar less neckline is oh-so-chic. Paired with her simple black skater skirt and perspex top cap shoes - I wouldn't have styled it better myself! I don't care that she has them- I NEED those shoes!
 
As usual, I went for a monochrome look and paired it with gold jewellery.  To wear out, I added my leather jacket, black slipper shoes and my velvet polka dot bag. Sorry for the limited photos of my outfit but as Katie is my resident photographer, I though I'd let her off on her birthday ;-)
 
Hope you like the looks!
 
Em x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment